CareerTalks (https://cxcareertalks.com) is an initiative by CareerXperts Technologies Private Limited. We are committed to protect the integrity and privacy of the personal information that our users share with us.
In this policy “we”, “our” and “us” refers to CareerXperts Technologies Private Limited trading as CareerTalks.
This Agreement applies to all users of our users (“User(s),” or as used herein, “You,” “Your”, “Yourself”), including, but not limited to, users who are using our services.
CareerTalks is headquartered in India, and works with partners, services providers, and customers all around the globe. For more information, please visit our corporate website (https://careerxperts.com).
1. Acceptance of terms
2. Personal data we collect from you
CareerTalks may collect following information:
- Full Name, Qualification details, Organization details, CV/Resume, LinkedIn URL, GitHub URL, Portfolio URL and any other personal links added in the resume/CV.
- Contact Information (such as name, email, or phone number)
When you sign up to receive any of our guides, respond to a survey, register for a free consultation, purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with certain information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, social media information, phone number, mailing address (the “Contact Information”). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested product or service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future products and services.
- Demographic Information
- Other relevant information that helps us to serve you better
- We collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movements on the website, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. We do not use IP addresses to identify individual users.
- Payment details
When you wish to purchase a product or service, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information and Order Information noted above. Such information may include a debit card number, credit card number, expiration date, billing address, activation codes, and similar information. Such information is collectively called the “Billing Information.” Billing Information is collected and processed by our third-party payment processor operating as our agent.
3. Data about your accounts on other services
We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your CareerTalks account. If you login to CareerTalks via LinkedIn or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, login email address, location etc.
If you access or use our Services through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
4. Disclosure of your personal information
CareerTalks are committed to ensure that your information is secure, we do not disclose your personal information to 3rd parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing information to relevant clients for better job opportunities that suits you best. We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction.
5. Security of your personal information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security.
We employ reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal information under our control. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
6. How we use your personal information
We collect information about you during the registration and edit profile process on our site. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, address, IP and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of building your public profile.
Handling this data also allows us to:
- Best tailor content and resources according to your preferences.
- Respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- Send you important account/order/service information.
- We share portions of this information, with your permission, with companies to ensure you get the best possible opportunities.
- To provide and operate our Services.
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
- To send you information – such as CareerTalks upcoming events – that may be of interest to you.
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages through marketing campaigns.
- To help us create, publish, and improve the content that is most relevant to you.
- To ensure that the content provided through the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the website and systems to better serve you.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- To identify unique users across devices (Account Data; System Data; Cookie Data).
- Improve our services and develop new products, services, and features (all data categories).
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data (Account Data; Learning Data; Payment Data; Communications and Support; System Data; Usage Data; Approximate Geographic Data; Cookie Data).
- Display this information in a public facing manner (such as a web page or API request) and allow website users to search and view submitted information.
7. What we collect and store during checkout and payments
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Cookies to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing our site.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our services
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing address.
7.1. Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us.
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders and support you.
7.2. What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and services to you.
We accept payments through Instamojo. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Instamojo, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please see the https://www.instamojo.com/company/privacy/ page for more details.
8. Your rights and controlling your personal information
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We recommend that you remove any location data from your images before uploading them to the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily. Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.
13. Embedded content from other websites
Our website (https://cxcareertalks.com/) may contain links to other relevant websites of interest; however, once you are using these links and leave our site, we don’t hold any authority in those websites; therefore, we are not responsible for protection and privacy of information being collected while visiting those websites and such sites are not governed by CareerTalks privacy statement.
14. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
15. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
16. Where your data is sent
17. Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
18. Changes to this policy
19. Contact us
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following email: email@example.com